Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mark A's Tighty Whities Story

"This story is a story by one of our Fans"

Hi, I'm Mark A. I don't get embarrassed very easy. I actually like being seen naked or in my underwear. I'm more afraid of getting in trouble, like for indecent exposure.
The most embarrassing thing that happened recently was when I was at my friend's house a couple weeks ago. He bet me that I wouldn't go out on his front porch and run down to the bottom of the steps in my tighty whiteys.
I did it, except he closed the door and locked me out. This was like in the afternoon and everybody going by could see me. Two cars even honked their horns. I finally gave up trying to get him to open the door and I had to run around to the back door. He let me in there. I was kind of embarrassed but I was kind of turned on too. I didn't get a *****, but I thought about it when I was jerking off later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man that happend to me b4 when my
cousin dared me to run around the house in my tighty whities, he locked me out and I beat the crap out of him when he did that. Then I hit him so hard he got knocked out then I stripped him down and put him in the trampoline

Anonymous said...

If someone ever did that to me, which I would get a boner, I would dare them to jerk me off

Anonymous said...

Sane here I was at my friends house when my pants had fallen down so he took y shorts and ripped of my shirt an I tried to get in his house where he was and I was completely locked out standing in nothing but my tighty whities in front of a house and a bunch of people were walking buy the house and they all saw me and laughed like crazy one of them said nice undes and laughed even more wort moment of my life and ruined it too

Anonymous said...

I was 13 when my cousins' neighbor challenged me to a foot race to the end of their street and back. I was pretty confident I would win but I declined just in case. Of course she tried goading me into it and my all 3 of my cousins got involved. I got mad and told her she was on but my cousins weren't done. The oldest one, 16, said we should make it interesting. She suggested that the loser strip to their underwear and jog back down the street and back. I told her No Way but the neighbor called me chicken. I told her ok but she was going to look pretty funny running around in her underwear. We raced and she just barely beat me. I immediately challenged her to 2 out of 3 but she said she already won. Then she told me to strip. My cousins were cheering her and laughing at me. I hate to admit it but I welched, or tried to. I told them I wasn't going to do it but my older cousin said, "Oh yes you are!" Then she, her two younger sisters, 12 and 14, and the neighbor girl who was 13, grabbed me. They pulled my shoes and then my pants off! I got a boner. Then they hoisted me up to their shoulders and carried me to the end of the street and back in my white t-shirt and tighty whities. They yelled and chanted to draw as much attention as they could to me. I was so embarrassed but I kinda liked it.