Sunday, November 15, 2009

Luís

Hello, my name is Peter and I am 16 years old and I wear briefs. Someday, I was at a strip chat, talking with people I didn't know, and one moment a girl said she wants to see me naked and I gave her my e-mail. I turn on my webcam, but I've never shown my face. She act like normal, like she was enjoying. So I let it go, and keep doing the thing, until I was only with my pants and I drop them and there I was with my blue Donald Duck's briefs (ok pretty childish, I know, but I like them) and she starts laughing and says "I always thought that you were a boxer-guy" and she called me Peter. So I wonder how she knows me, and asked her. She told me she have filmed all the thing, and I was chocked when I discovered that she was sister one of my pal's and began to blackmail me if I didn't drop the briefs that she would show everyone my video. Since then I have been shown my body to her until next week, when her brother saw one of my videos and drop my pants in front of the whole school and wedgied me. It was SO embarrasing, everyone's saw my videos and my penis, seriously. Thanks for posting my story and for your blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im 14 were briefs email if you want to chat etc.
High2USAsoccer@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

http://teenbriefs.blogspot.com/ new blog

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.