Friday, March 27, 2009

Kenno's story

So, I am in high school and at the beginning of the school year, I realized that I wanted to wear tighty whities again. I switched to boxers because my older brothers wore them. So I told my mom and she was like okay I will take you to buy some. However, she went out of town and called my grandma to take me. So my grandma took me to the store and headed directly to the children's section. She picked out these little boys undies with designs on them like skateboarders, pirate ships, and frogs. I tried to tell her those were too small and looked so childish so she grabs the biggest sized ones and made me take them. When we got home my grandma threw out all of my boxers because I had new underwear. My brothers laughed and I was embarrassed. My mom eventually took me to the store to buy some plain white and colored briefs, but I did have to wear those cartoon ones to school and was teased because I was caught in them once.
KM

4 comments:

jake said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Walter The Mix Breed said...

Something similar happened to me once

Anonymous said...

Forget the tighty whities. Get some adult tiger design shorty's.

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.