Monday, January 19, 2009

Donnies Story

I have been caught in my underwear. Boy is that embarrassing! I remember when I was in grade 4. Two friends and I were pulling each other by the arms along the field. The person who was being pulled would lay flat on their stomach and the other two would grab his arms and run as fast as possible.

It was funny. When it was my turn, I felt my jogging pants being pulled down over my bottom and exposing my underwear. Of course, I could not pull them up, because I was being pulled by my arms!

I yelled, "Stop!!", but not knowing why they just kept running. As they kept running my jogging pants kept going down farther, and farther. After only a few seconds my pants were done to my ankles. By the time they stopped, by pants had pulled down over my hightop (sneakers) and pulled inside out. Luckily, my sneakers were too big for the bottoms of the legs to pull off.

Now imagine wearing a pair of pants inside out, so they are only attached to you shoes. N-O-T not fun!

As soon as my friends let go I rolled over onto my back and sat up and tried to get my pants back up. There were not a lot of kids there, but a couple of my friends sisters were there, and a girl classmate. One girl turned away, and the other two giggled and watched me struggle with my pants.

In the end, I had to pull my shoes off, pull the shoes out of each leg, put the pants in the right way around and the put them back on. This took well over a long long minute. I did not have a long shirt or jacket to cover myself. My "friends" were buckled over on the grass laughing. That third girl that turned away, got brave and turned to watch me. I was in clear view of my two "friends" and the three girls.

Sitting there in your spiderman briefs on an open field, with no where to hide AND with girls watching you struggle to put you pants back on is N-O-T not FUN!

You can trust that no one was willing to be dragged in the grass again! The girls that watched called me spidey for weeks after that! Despite the embarrassment something like that is more of a smiling and blushing type of embarrassment.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

He he. I'll beat that left you with a red face. I saw that happen to a kid once. Hey was being pulled by just one arm though, but by two guys. His other hand was trying to keep his pants up, but to no avail. Down they went showing off his briefs. Back then though all kids wore briefs, but it was still embarrassing.

Anonymous said...

Lol this is funny but embarising I would hate if everyone saw me in my briefs. Btw how old r u?

Anonymous said...

Wow that's real embarrassing! Were u wearing embarrassing underwear?

Unknown said...

In second grade, i was on the swings talking to a friend when he Pushed me back,out of the swings. I went down but thats not all, My SweatPants(oh No) slide down to my Knees! Also, on these same swings were some girls, Girls Who Saw My Power Rangers Tighty-Whities

Anonymous said...

I went out for baseball when I was 9 and made the team even though I wasn't very good. My coach's daughter was a much better player but he wouldn't allow her to play. When we had our first game I was waiting to bat when she pulled me under the bleachers and she and her friend stripped me of my uniform! They tied me up with a jump rope and gagged me with a scarf. She put on my uniform and hat, and joined the game. Her girl friend kept me there under the bleachers in my white t-shirt and tighty whites. I was mortified

Anonymous said...

How old are you now?

Anonymous said...

I'm 50 now.

Anonymous said...

When I was in 4th grade I was on the playground when I got into an argument with my frenemy/rival, Tim. We were arguing about who was stronger, and to settle it we would see who could hang from the bars of the jungle gym dome for longer.

Tim and I began hanging from the bars. After only a few seconds I felt someone grabbing the beltloops of my jeans. Tim's best friend Chris was trying to pull my pants down, and since I was hanging from the bars I was powerless to stop him as a dozen of my peers watched.

'Chris stop it!' I snapped, trying to sound menacing, but sounding more panicked as my jeans slid down my hips. I then felt the chilling autumn air on my skin as he yanked my jeans down my thighs. Meanwhile I heard all the on-lookers start laughing and commenting on my underwear. I was wearing my favorite pair of super hero underoos: they were superman briefs, white with red piping and dotted with miniature superman logos. I used to wear them when I needed some good luck, but in this case they were horrible luck.

I pleaded with Tim to stop, but after a few seconds my jeans were down around my sneakers as I hung from the bars blushing bright red. I could hear other kids laughing and remarking on my superman undies. I hung there for a few seconds before dropping down and hastily yanking my pants back up. I yelled that it wasn't fair before stomping off as my 'girlfriend', Heather followed after trying to console me.

That one burned. In 4th grade plenty of kids are already wearing boxers or boxer briefs. Even if I'd been wearing tighty whities that would have been better than being pantsed wearing freaking underoos!

Anonymous said...

Incidently the above story wasn't my only embarrassing experience on a playground. When I was in high school I went to a nearby park with my best friend. We were basically baby-sitting/chaperoning my friend's sister and her two other friends. The girls were probably around 8 years old.

At one point in the afternoon I ran into Katie, a girl who was in my grade from school. We were talking about what we were up to during that summer. Me and Katie were standing on the second level of a jungle gym. I'd lost track of the location of my friend's sister and her friends but apparently they were on the ground underneath where Katie and I were talking, and as I was about to find out, that was a problem.

I heard the sister yell out my name. I ignored her, but I couldn't ignore her when she shouted "Jay, we can see up your shorts! We can see your tighty whities!' At this I blushed (since I knew it was true since I was wearing white briefs) while Katie broke off from talking about her cat or whatever to grin in amusement.

After a few more seconds the sister taunted me some more: 'Jay you're in high school, you can't wear tighty whities!' Katie started giggling while I excused myself and left the jungle gym.

Later the sister recounted the story for my friend while her friends laughed at the recollection. When my friend heard that I still wore tighty whities he laughed and gave me a look like 'lol still?'

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.