Sunday, November 30, 2008

Chris Taylor's Tighty Whities Story

My story was when i was about 12 and one day me and my little brother went walking about 5-6 miles away from our house. then when he told me the he would pay me 20 dollars to take off all my clothes and run to these train tracks and back. So well i did it me being stupid and all but when i ran back to my brother he was gone with all my clothes so there i was 6 miles away from home with nothing on but my white briefs so i ran home as fast as i could and i did hear alot of people yelling at me but i kept running. When i was almost home a kid named Cody saw me and he likes to pick on younger kids and so he tackeled me and showed me off to a bunch of older girls and just when i thought it couldnt get worse one of the girls to him they wanted to see all of me so, he pulled down my briefs. So there i was butt naked with a bunch of girls staring at me i was so embarrsed and i was only 12 so i didnt have any hair down there and my penis wasnt that big. Then they stole my underwear and i ran the reast the way home naked. Affter i got home i beat the crap out of my little brother for taking my clothes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what color was the waist band because I have two kinds of white briefs, one set has a grey waistband and they say HANES of them and the other is completly white and just has two grey lines on them

Anonymous said...

If that happened to me I would've grabbed a glass bottle and SMASHED IT AGAINST HIS SKULL!

Unknown said...

That sucks!!! But not as bad as my story!!! Durring school I went into the showers and took a shower. When I was done I grabbed a towel and headed to my locker, I felt a breeze, but I ignored it. I opened my locker and EVERYTHING was gone. Even my underwear! It was passing period, so I had to run around the school butt naked. Looking for my cloths, but I only found my Tighty whities. My other cloths were wiped. Gym is 1st period.

Anonymous said...

You're making that up! But it was a fun story. :-)

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.