Monday, December 1, 2008

Jake Ryan's Tighty Whities Story

one time a couple months ago i was at the beach near my cousins house. my brother thought it would be funny to tell me that the womans changing room was the mens changing room since i hadn't seen the sign. it wasn't really much of a changing room though, it was just a wooden room with benches, completely opened up. when i walked in nobody was in there so i had no way of knowing it wasn't the mens changing room. so i started taking off my clothes and i was stripped down to underwear when about 8 girls about 2ish years older than me walked in. they started cracking up and pointing at me. i suddenly realized the awful mistake i had made. without thinking about it i instinctively ran out of the changing room. there were a couple problems with that. 1: i had left all my things in the womans changing room. 2: i was still in my underwear. there were quite a few people out there and i freezed in horror as i suddenly realized i was now standing there in my navy blue fruit of the loom briefs. i had no choice but to run back into the womans changing room in my undies in front of those older girls again, grab my stuff, run back outside, and into the men's changing room. after about 20 seconds of standing there frozen in my undies i did what i had to do. i eventually got dressed but i was so embarrassed because i stupidly exposed myself in my blue undies to a whole crowd of people. thank god i didn't know anyone there because i felt like dying right there!

3 comments:

Logan B. said...

Man that happened to me at our local pool, instead of at the beach. So im in my swimmsuit and my "friend" takes my clothes and after I went swimming I took a shower, naked of cousrce I mean we took showers all the time in gym and we had both hadn't hit puberty yet so niether of of penis's were as big as we hoped so while I'm standing there washing my bod, he goes into my stall where I left all my stuff (INCLUDING MY SWIMSUIT)and he went on top of the diving board which was right outside of the locker room and said to come and get him and everyone was out there and by the way this is at ten at night and he throws me my underwear and that was embarrasing because I was creepin around the wall trying not to let people see me and I put them on and as soon as I'm on the diving board, he jumped off and all my clothes were wet, called my mom and she brought some clothes and then this big guy named Nolan took me dragged me into the pool while I was still in my tighty whities and gave me a wedgie and then he pulled them off under the water and threw them in the garbage I went to put them on and then everyone starts laughing again and I look down and I had gotten the biggest BONER ever and since my tighty whities were wet they could see my 3 inche long cock

Anonymous said...

That happened to me once at swimming pool after I was undressing my two mates came in and took my pants,then threw me out in front of 5 girls they all saw my penis I was 14 and got a boner they all laughed and took pics ofl my cock

Anonymous said...

I had a changing room incident when I was nine, only I wasn't even in the changing room to begin with. My aunt took me with her clothes shopping. A bored little boy roaming around in a store where all they sell is womens and little girls clothes. So I ended up trying to peek in the changing room and got caught by a girl about thirteen. She was fully dressed but knew what I was trying to do. She grabbed me and called me a little perv. I tried to deny it but she told me she knew I was trying to see her in her underwear. Then she pulled me into the dressing room, shut the door and started taking my clothes off. I yelled out and she told me to shut up or she'd report me to the store manager and the cops. I struggled but she managed to strip me down to my wifebeater and tighty whities. She was giggling and I was so embarrassed. Then she opened the door and shoved me out.
I was in a store full of women wearing only my underwear!
I ducked between some shirts on a round rack. Stooping down hiding in the center, I watched the girl come out of the dressing room. Figuring my clothes were still in there I made a dash for it. Only when I got to the door I saw that it was empty and a lady came out of the next changing room and saw me. She made some loud remark and this older sales lady came over. I tried to run but she grabbed my arm. She asked me what on earth I was up to and where my clothes were. All I could do was stutter and stammer. Now there were several women gethered around gasping and smirking at me. I know I was crimson red and I felt like I might faint. The old woman told me we'd get to the bottom of this and grabbed my ear; and hauled me to the front of the store. Women and girls of all ages saw me being dragged through the store in my underwear. A few looked shocked but most of them burst into laughter, including the girl whoo took my clothes. I was mortified. The lady took me into the office and the manager, a pretty lady about thirty, demanded to know my name and who I was there with. I told her and they were going to call my aunt of the intercom but she'd witnessed the commotion and showed up on her on. I was afraid to tell them I got caught peeking, so I let them think it was a stupid prank on my part. The girl who stripped me evidentally put my clothes in her bag and took them. My aunt marched me out of the store and through the parking lot with lots of females looking on. I got punished and I got my most embarrassing memory.