Saturday, January 3, 2009

www.thatsembarrassing.com/story-1020.htm

"This is an unowned story from an unknown author"

I was in the 11th grade and on the basketball team. We had these break-away pants with buttons all up the side. We would wear them during warm up and then make a big deal to pull them off in front of the fans exposing our basketball shorts. Except, it was very hot in the locker room and I had skipped the shorts part. I pulled my pants off to reveal my tighty whities. My mom never let me wear boxers because she did not want to spend the extra money on them. I had three brothers who all had to wear Fruit of the Loom tighty whities and so my mom had written our names on them on the back collar. Unfortunately, as it was so hot, I did not realize the absence of my shorts and started the game.
I noticed many cheers of the nickname my mom calls me, which I was revealing to a packed gym. I quickly ran to the locker room to put my gym shorts but a crowd was in my way. A girl pulled on the back of my briefs and they curled up showing my bare butt as I ran into the locker room. When I came out, I got a standing ovation. I was so embarrassed of my tighty whities I bought some boxer briefs and "accidentally" forgot my shorts at the next game too so I wouldn't look like a dork who wanted to wear tighty whities.

1 comment:

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.