Friday, June 13, 2008

Boner in Class

One time, in grade 6. I've only been wearing boxers for only one year. I was 12 years old.
We were reading out our homework by standing on our chairs. In that same year, I have been going through puberty and I would get boners all the time when I though grows thoughts. I would get boners about 15 times a day. Anyway, So just before my turn, I forgot that I was going next so I started to think about a kid that was wearing tighty whities in the change room and I was the only one to see them. Instantly, I got a boner.Boxers can't really hid boners like tighty whities can so when it was my turn, I was not expecting it so I just stood up on my chair and stared to read. My boner made my pants look like I had a stick in there. So I stared reading. While I was reading, every single person in my class was laughing. I was so embarrassed. It was my most embarrassing thing that had ever happened to me.
Now, every time that I think about that, I get a boner. That's another reason why I switched back to tighty whities in grade 7.

1 comment:

IRNotEmo said...

A good alternative from boxer and tighty whiteys is briefs. I where them, they give plenty of room for your junk but are tight enough to hide a boner.