Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pantsing Myself

One day, when I was in grade 4. I was 10 years old. It was pajama day at school.
Any ways, So since it was winter, the night before I decided to wear my pajamas underneath my jeans and when I get to school, I'll take them of and wear pajamas all day.
The next day, I was at school and started to take my pants on thinking that my pajamas were underneath. So when I toke my jeans off, I noticed that everyone was laughing at me, I looked to my pants and I was wearing my tighty whities with nothing covering them because my shirt was to short. I was so embarrassed. I immediately pulled my jeans back up. for the rest of the of the school year, I was being teased by all the guys because I wore tighty whities.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In second grade, i was on the swings talking to a friend when he Pushed me back,out of the swings. I went down but thats not all, My SweatPants(oh No) slide down to my Knees! Also, on these same swings were some girls, Girls Who Saw My Power Rangers Tighty-Whities