Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pantsed While peeing

One time, I was at one of my track and Field meets. I really had to go to the bathroom, so I went to the High School beside the track.
There was a long line to wait for so I did. There were about 15 high school kids and no other kids that did not go to this school.
It was my turn to pee so I just did. Suddenly, someone pulled my shorts down. Mediately, I had to do a difficult choice.

Choice #1: Continue peeing while pulling my pants back up and get made fun of because I would be peeing on the floor and exposing my penis.

Choice #2: Continue peeing while my pats are still down exposing my white tighty whities while beeing made fun of by high school boys.

I went with decision 2. All the guys in there toke out there phones and started taking pictures of me peeing in my tighty whities while laughing their heads off. I was so embarrassed that I got a bonner. They even laugh more. Days later, I found a lot of those pictures on Myspace. Even kids at school saw me, it was the worst year of my life.

3 comments:

John said...

Hi.
Are you like gay or bi?

girly88 said...

what myspace? i want to see

DG or Dubby or Dave said...

question y do you wear tighty whities?