Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Track and Field Story 2008

It was the championship of track and Field for my region. I was there because I came in second for the 800 meter and the mixed relay. Anyways, that morning, I realized that all of my tighty whities were in the wash so I only had the oldest pair of thighty whities. They still fit me because I really have not grown that much since I got them. So I just wore them. Then I but some soccer shorts on that can easily reveal your underwear.
So it was my turn to run. I got ready. Then the Guy with the gun pulled the trigger. Instantly, when I started running, my cock popped out of the front pocket of my tighty whities. It slowed me down a bit but I was worrying about something else. my short were moving up towards my underwear, I think some people in the crowd saw my penis. I came seconded and won a medal.
Same thing happened to me when I ran relay.

2 comments:

Jacob Edward said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i was around 18, freshman in college. had 2 roomates, we always wore tighty whities. luv seeing my roomies in briefs in morn,commimg out of shower