Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pantsed in Front of a Girl

On day, my brother and I were in Toronto visiting my dad's friend. They had a son about 13 and a daughter about 14 years of age. I was only twelve and my brother was only 9 years old.
My bro (Daniel) and I were standing in the middle of the hallway looking at picture on the wall when suddenly, the the 13 year old boy named Diego, pulled Daniel's pants down then my shorts while his sister was coming out of the bathroom while I was there exposing Daniel and my tighty whities to her. I pulled my pants up immediately with my red face. Diego was on the flour laughing his face off. His sister was very shy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, sucks to be you

Anonymous said...

That was embarrassing but I was pantsed by a girl.

In the fourth grade I won the boys 100 yard dash on field day. The girl who won was also in our class so we decided to race each other at PE a few days later. I stayed just ahead of her until we were almost to the finish line. Then she grabbed the waist band of the back of my shorts and by hanging on as she stopped, she forced me to stop. Before I had time to react she had ripped my shorts open down the back and yanked them down to my ankles! She bolted on to the finish line with a giggle, leaving me standing there dumbfounded in my tighty whities!